What You Want to Pack for Your Residential Treatment Stay
- Photo ID – driver’s license, passport or photo ID.
- All medications you are currently taking in the labeled bottle from the pharmacy (no samples).
- All insurance cards – including medical, prescription, and dental cards. The cost of medications is not included in the program.
- Debit/credit card and/or cash ($20-30).
- Personal Care Items – toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant.
- Comfortable “athletic” shoes for gym and/or recreational footwear for hiking.
- One week’s worth of comfortable clothing. For example: jacket, exercise clothing, 7 shirts, 7 underwear, 7 pairs of socks, 3 pairs jeans/pants, 1 pair pajamas, 1 sweatshirt, 1 raincoat, 1 pair slippers/flip-flops. Be prepared for any and all types of weather!
- Seasonal – warm coat or jacket, hat, gloves, shorts (knee length), boots.
- Tobacco users – bring a month’s supply (sealed/unopened).
- One or two photos of loved ones.
- Favorite pillow and blanket.
- All electronics are stored with staff – cell phones, laptops, cameras, hand-held electronics (iPod, laptop, etc.).
- Cost of phone calls is included in the cost of treatment – no calling cards needed.
- You may also have items mailed to facility (books, clothes, etc.).
- We provide washers, dryers, detergent and fabric softener at no charge.
What You Want to Leave at Home
If brought, they are kept in safe storage until discharge.
- Unauthorized or over-the-counter meds.
- Vitamins or herbal/dietary supplements.
- Cosmetics containing alcohol of any kind.
- Clothing with inappropriate language.
- Clothing with substance related wording.
- Weapons of any kind.