We are dedicated to helping in every way we can those struggling with addiction
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction
NO ONE SHOULD EVER FEEL ALONE WHEN FACING ADDICTION RECOVERY
1. call now
Let us see where we can best support you or a loved one.
2. 24hr hotline
Let us answer questions and provide guidance or resources.
Let our specialists review insurance and payment options.
Let our staff welcome you with compassion and support.
Your recovery and well-being begins to flow again at acqua.
if you are entering residential care
what to pack and bring
please do not over pack!
- Photo ID – driver’s license, passport or photo ID.
- All medications you are currently taking in the labeled bottle from the pharmacy (no samples).
- All insurance cards – including medical, prescription, and dental cards. The cost of medications is not included in the program.
- Blank check and/or credit card.
- One weeks’ worth of comfortable clothing. For example: jacket, exercise clothing, 7 shirts, 7 underwear, 7 pairs of socks, 3 pairs jeans/pants, 1 pair pajamas, 1 sweatshirt, 1 raincoat, 1 pair slippers/flip-flops. Be prepared for any and all types of weather!
- Seasonal – warm coat/jacket, hat, gloves/shorts (knee length), boots.
- Personal Care Items – toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant.
- Tobacco users – bring months’ supply (sealed/unopened).
- Comfortable shoes.
- Spending money – $25 to $30.
- One or two photos of loved ones.
- Favorite pillow and blanket.
- All electronics are stored with staff – cell phones, laptops, cameras, hand-held electronics, (i.e. iPod, iPad etc.).
- Cost of phone calls is included in the cost of treatment – no calling cards or quarters needed.
- We provide washers, dryers, detergent and fabric softener at no charge.
what not to bring
- Unauthorized or over-the-counter medications, vitamins or herbal/dietary supplements.
- Clothing with inappropriate language or substance related wording / logos.
- Cosmetics containing alcohol
- Weapons of any kind.
Matt B.Northeast USA
As soon as I stepped through the doors of acqua I was welcomed into a family - I was treated with dignity and respect. It was the first time in a while I felt like I belonged, which helped me take an honest look at myself. I learned how to love myself again and for that, I am forever grateful.
Ashley W.Southwest USA
The therapists at acqua took the time to facilitate sessions with me and my husband. I learned how to support him and take care of myself at the same time. When my husband first began treatment, I couldn’t have imagined getting to spend time reconnecting with the man I fell in love with when we first met. Thank you for helping bring our family back together.
Gordon A.Rocky Mountains USA
Acqua Recovery kept me moving physically, spiritually, and mentally. It brought me diversity of thought and greater personal interaction. The facility is very conducive to healing. This place is truly amazing and I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of it. It was EXCELLENT!!! I will miss the love and compassion felt from the entire staff.
Casey V.Rocky Mountains USA
AMAZING! The facility was nothing like other rehabs. The food is amazing and everything else was perfect. Acqua Recovery is like a sanctuary and the whole environment is to die for! This place totally turned my life around and I've never been happier.
Mary H.Northwest USA
The whole experience was so much more than I expected. All the staff were kind, caring, and interested in my recovery. I loved the diverse curriculum. My therapists were amazing. The food, people and program were all great. I highly recommend Acqua and will always be grateful for their compassion.
Michael S.Central USA
acqua is a safe, beautiful sanctuary that paid attention to my needs and went above and beyond to help me achieve my goals. Thank you for helping me get back to my normal self. I wouldn't change a thing at Acqua. I loved my time here...a lot of healing took place.
Kate T.Southeast Coast USA
I couldn’t have imagined the accommodations being so comfortable. At acqua, it was like staying at a high end resort…best sleep I’ve had in years. The fireplace and garden tub in my room were nice touches.
Leslie T.Northeast USA
Acqua is peaceful and creates a real sense of community, unity, and love. I feel a lot of hope leaving here. All the groups and activities were impactful. Acqua provided so many life changing experiences - thank you!!!